Transfer to resorts
Your apartment will be available from 5 pm. On arrival, you can come directly to Agence Saulire or at the Plein Soleil reception to check in as your apartment may be available before.
In case of arrival after 7pm, please call us on +33(0)4.79.00.41.89 to organize the collection of the keys.
- Follow the highway A43 to Albertville.
- Then take the national road RN90 (2x2) to Moutiers.
- Take the departmental road D90 for 18 km to Méribel.
- Cross Méribel center, follow the direction of Meribel Mottaret (you have to pass under a tunnel).
- Keep going for 4 km.
- Pass the ‘‘Le Mottaret’’ sign and take to the right at the round-about towards the Laitelet. Go straight for 150 meters (you’ll pass Garage Breton), pass the first curve and 50 meters after, in the second curve, take to the left towards the commercial centre. Drive 50 more meters. Stop by the garbage chalet and bins, there is a sign to Agence Saulire / Intersport / Grain de Sel and stairs behind. Go up the stairs, we are there.
- Access to Plein Soleil reception: Pass the ‘‘Mottaret’’ sign, take right at the round-about towards the Laitelet. Go straight for 150 meters (you’ll pass Garage Breton), pass 2 curves and 50 meters after the second curve, turn left (opposite to the bus stop) on Chemin Chardon. Go up the road, the residence’s entrance is 100m further. The reception is on the ground floor.
During the winter, special equipment like snow chains, snow tires or socks are highly recommended.
Even if the roads are well cleaned, the situation can change quickly. The roads can turn white in a few minutes.
- Geneva/Méribel : 120 km
- Lyon/Méribel : 200 km
- Paris/Méribel : 630 km
Bus TransferFrom Moutiers (around 1h), Lyon (around 3h30), Chambéry (around 2h) and Geneva (around 3h)
To get to the residence Plein Soleil, ask for the “Orionde” bus stop. Upon exiting the bus, you just have to cross the road and go up the hill (parking), the residence will be right in front of you.
Taxi or Minibus transfersWe can organize your taxi or minibus transfers from the airports or train stations around. Do not hesitate to contact us for any quote.
Train accessMoutiers train station
SNCF proposes many TGV and Eurostar services throughout the winter season.
Your destination station is ‘Moutiers Salins Brides les Bains’ and is connected with the major French cities (Brest, Lille, Nantes, Paris, Toulouse, Lyon …) as well as London or Brussels.
Book your train tickets online http://en.voyages-sncf.com/en/
You can then take a bus or a taxi to reach Meribel Mottaret.
Plane accessThe 3 Vallées resorts, included Meribel, are easily accessible from aboard thanks to the numerous airports in Rhone Alpes region.
Here is all the information to contact the airports:
- Lyon Saint Exupery Airport
Website: Lyon Airports
Distance from resort: 185 km / 115 miles
- Geneva Airport
Accueil France: 0041.22.798.20.00
Website: Geneva Airport
Distance from resort: 135 km / 85 miles
- Chambery Airport
Tel: +33(0)4 79 54 49 54
Fax: +33(0)4 79 54 49 50
Website: Aéroport de Chambéry
Distance from resort: 110 km / 68 miles