Our sanitary protocole
TRUST Agence Saulire FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
Summer has come and after the harsh Spring we have lived, we all strive to get away from home.
For you to be able to organise your next mountain holidays with a greater peace of mind, we have implemented a new sanitary protocole with stricter procedures, adapted our check-in conditions, and a prepared a new cancellation policy.
WELCOMING YOU WITH SAFER CONDITIONS
Here are the new procedures we have implemented to offer a safer environment:
- Coming at the agency : 2 people maximum can be welcomed at the agency at the same time, 1 maximum for each booking,
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available,
- The door handles, the reception desk and the payment terminals are regularly disinfected by our team,
- The apartment keys will be disinfected systematically,
- Plexiglass protection screen will be set at the reception desks,
- We ask our clients to favor the use of credit card or online payments,
FEEL SERENE WHEN BOOKING!
In case of administrative closing of Meribel or impossibility to get to the resort (travel ban, distance restriction, border closing from clients leaving abroad), we guarantee the full refund of your booking, except for the cancellation fees.
CLEANING PROTOCOL IN OUR APARTMENTS
All our apartment are systematically cleaned and disinfected between each rental by a professional team.
We apply a stricter cleaning protocole:
- Reinforced disinfection with a virucidal product on all the surfaces and contact points,
- A disinfectant/virucidal detergent remains available in the apartment – Please leave it inside upon departure,
- The bed sheets and towels are cleaned at 90°C by the laundry between each rental,
- We provide a welcome package with sigle-use products, containing;
- Disposable mattress and pillow covers,
- A flask of hydroalcoholic gel,
- A roll of 2p Ecolabel toilet paper,
- A 30 liter black plastic bag,
- 5 dishwasher tablets,
- A vegetable Ecolabel soap,
- A flask of dishwashing soap,
- A flask with multi-use detergent,
- A cloth,
- A sponge with scraper.
WE COUNT ON YOU TOO!
In order for all the sanitary measures to be respected, we ask you to follow our guideline when you will leave the apartment :
- Clean up the apartment with the disinfectant at your disposition in the apartment*
- Open the windows to ventilate the apartment before your departure – at least 15 to 30min,
- Close the windows when you leave the apartment,
- Empty the fridge and dishwasher and leave them clean,
- Undo the beds,
- Throw away DISPOSABLE undersheets and pillow protections,
- Leave NON DISPOSABLE undersheets on the beds and put the covers back on the beds,
- Fold and store the duvets and blankets back into the closet,
- Place all the bed linen back into the bag in which it was delivered (or any other bag) and leave it in the entrance of the apartment.
- Take your garbage to the bins or waste sorting sites.
*We remind you that cleaning is not included in your booking. It is an extra service to be ordered at the agency.