Meribel Mottaret offers countless slopes… and so much more !
There is only one way to fully enjoy your vacation, the one that best fits your needs, the one that suits you.
These activities are given as suggestions and are not directly proposed by the agency. Please contact the tourist office for any information.
The Alpine SkiingThe 3 Vallées ski area is the largest one in the world, with over 600 km of tracks all interrelated. Méribel valley is situated in the heart of this area, surrounded by Courchevel and Belleville valleys.
Mottaret is the cross point of all the routes of the 3 Vallées.
Ski area live information.
The benefits of Méribel Mottaret
Children and beginners have found their paradise!
Right in the centre of Méribel Mottaret, come to discover the fully protected areas dedicated to ski learning! 2 conveyors (Ourson and Doron) and their slopes are easily accessible for free from the centre of Mottaret. A brand-new area with a draglift and a conveyor is open in front of the residences of Le Hameau!
Good news for sledge lovers!
Two sledge areas are installed at the very heart of Mottaret: free and fully protected from the skier’s flows, these will host the aficionados of sledging and laughers! Open every day during the season and by all weather’s conditions. Once or twice a week, these areas are open for night sledging sessions starting from the Combes chairlift!
Stay connected when you are skiing!
Tweeter, Facebook, Instagram… we all want to share our best moments with our loved ones. To make it easier for you, the resort deploys gradually WIFI access throughout the ski area with specially-designed venues to take original snaps!
The latest news of the ski resort
Smile on the slopes! Look out for six ‘3 Vallées Selfie’ spots in the largest ski area on earth!
Ready for your close-up? Your XXL-style selfie features you and your friends on top of the world!
No need to stretch your arms and crane your neck! Our ingenious hidden cameras take the picture for you. Simply activate the system on your smartphone, strike a pose and smile! A few moments later you’ll receive your ‘3 Vallées Selfie’ straight to your phone: your close-up shot with THE most amazing backdrop.
Dare you brave the new sledge adventure!
Mission Black Forest is a 3km sledge run on snow, descending 470m with 28 corners. Minimum height 1.40m. Choose your sledge and helmet and become one of the adventurers who can save the Arbin Forest tribe!
Open every afternoon except Saturdays from 2pm to 5.10pm.
Fun slopes & Snowparks
THE YETI PARK
Gambler at heart, enter the gates of this magic beginner area and find Yooni the Yeti!
THE DC AREA 43 SNOWPARK
Beginner in freestyle or real pro? Welcome to your paradise!
THE INUIT PISTE
Set out to discover the world of the Arctic! Come to enjoy the Inuit Piste with your children!
All information about ski area.
Discover winter mountain’s beauty…
- Walk with snowshoes in the forest,
- Stroll on the maintained footpaths. In Mottaret do not miss the path around the Tueda Lake,
- Go over the mountains effortlessly using the lifts (thanks to the pedestrian ski pass),
- Horse-drawn rides for a romantic tour around Tueda Lake. Meeting point at Chatelet area,
- Discover the ski joering, horse riding… unforgettable moments in the heart of Méribel!
Cultural activities and heritage
- A cinema in Mottaret, sessions at 6pm and 8.30pm, movies in French or Original version with French subtitles (additional session at 2pm in case of bad weather),
- Theatre in Meribel auditorium with movies, shows, theatres, concerts,
- The museum of Les Allues and municipal library are open twice a week,
- Visit of the Baroque church in Les Allues with a guide,
- Home reserve at Tueda Lake with a showroom about the National Park and its animals, free admissions from 11am to 4pm.
Do something unforgettable!
- The dream of flying: paragliding from the top of the Col de la Saulire or Loze,
- Tour of the 3 Vallées by a small plane, or around Mont Blanc (an absolute must, breath-taking landscapes),
- Spend a night in a mountain hut: 2 refuges in La Traie (eco-refuge du Christ and Refuge de la Traie) or, if you prefer to sleep in the heart of Tueda Natural reserve, the Refuge du Plan,
- After the slopes close, go for a snowmobile tour from Le Hameau.
- The indoor swimming pool with its fun slide, paddling pool, etc,
- The cardio-training centre and the Spa at the Olympic Park in Méribel centre,
- Many terraces are waiting for you to enjoy the sun,
- Appreciate the numerous spas in the hotels of Méribel and Mottaret.
- Many bars with live music at the « happy hour » time,
- Restaurants et Snacks for all tastes,
- Night-Club and Bowling at the Olympic Park in Méribel.
- Smart, relax, or sportswear, lifestyle, gifts, books,
- Méribel Mottaret resort offers 3 commercial centres: in the resort centre, in the Chatelet and in the Hameau,
- A free bus travels from Mottaret to Méribel shops.
More Sports at the Olympic Park!
- The 14m high climbing wall,
- Olympic Ice rink,
- Swimming pool, Aqua gym, Aqua bike,
- Cardio-fitness area.