How to get to Meribel-Mottaret ? All the informations : by the road, by the air or by feet !
ARRIVE in MERIBEL MOTTARET
Your apartment is going to be available from 5pm. On your arrival you can go directly to the agency or at the reception of the residence Plein Soleil. If you plan to arrive after 7pm, please let us know at +33.(0)4.79.00.41.89 to organise the handing of the keys.
Access by the road
- Follow the autoroute A43 until Albertville.
- Then take the RN90 (2 x 2 lanes) until Moutiers.
- After, take the D90 for 18km and follow Meribel.
- Go through the center of Meribel and then follow Meribel-Mottaret (you have to go through the tunnel).
- Continue for 4km.
- When you arrive in Meribel-Mottaret, take the first exit at the round about in the direction of Le Laitelet / Centre commercial. Carry on straight for 150 meters until the sign Agence Saulire / Intersport / Grain de sel on your right. The agency is just at the top of the steps.
- Access to the residence Plein Soleil : When you arrive in Meribel-Mottaret, take the first exit at the round about in the direction of Le Laitelet / Centre commercial. Carry on straight for 150 meters, pass two turns and take the first road on your left, chemin Chardon. Carry on to the hill and park your vehicle. The reception is on the ground floor at the residence Plein Soleil.
- Genève/Méribel : 120 km
- Lyon/Méribel : 200 km
- Paris/Méribel : 630 km
Bus transferFrom Moutiers (about 1h), Lyon (about 3h30), Chambéry (about 2h) and Genève (about 3h)
To get to the residence Plein Soleil, get off the bus at the stop Orionde. Then cross the road and climb the hill (car park), the residence will be just in front of you.
Taxi or Minibus transferWe can organise for you a taxi or minibus trasfer from the airports and train station of the region. Feel free to contact us for a quote request.
Access by trainThe train station of Moutiers
The SNCF has many connexion with TGV (high speed train) and Eurostar during winter.
You must arrive at the station of "Moutiers Salins Bride-les-bains". It has connection to all the big french cities : Brest, Lille, Nantes, Paris, Toulouse, Lyon... and to the international : Brussels, London...
You can book your ticket online, on the website voyages-sncf.com
Or by phone at (+33)3635
From Moutiers ou can take a bus or a taxi to get to the ski resort of Meribel-Mottaret.
Access by planeThe ski resort of the Three Valleys, including Meribel, have all easy access from the international, thanks to the many airports in the area.
Moreover Meribel has its own altiport which permits a full connection.
Here all the useful informations to contact the airports :
- Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport
Tel : 0033.426.007.007
Website : Lyon Aéroports
Driven distance from the ski resorts : 185 km / 115 miles
- Geneva Airport
Tel : 0041.22.717.71.11
Accueil France : 0041.22.798.20.00
Site internet : Geneva Airport
Driven distance from the ski resorts : 135 km / 85 miles
- Aéroport de Chambéry
Tél : +33(0)4 79 54 49 54
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Aéroport de Chambéry
Driven distance from the ski resorts : 110 km / 68 miles